THE APP IS OWNED, OPERATED AND RELEASED BY CellCoin Wallet COMPANY ONLY. CELLCOIN WALLET COMPANY IS INDEPENDENT OF, AND OPERATES SEPARATELY FROM, THE ENTITIES INVOLVED IN DEVELOPING, OPERATING, MAINTAINING OR SUPPORTING THE CELLCOIN BLOCK LATTICE NETWORK, THE CELLCOIN CURRENCY OR ANY SOFTWARE WALLET THAT IS NOT RELEASED BY CellCoin Wallet COMPANY (COLLECTIVELY, "SEPARATE TECHNOLOGIES"). FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, CELLCOIN WALLET COMPANY DOES NOT OWN, DEVELOP, OPERATE, MAINTAIN OR SUPPORT ANY OF THE SEPARATE TECHNOLOGIES.
● We collect outside of the App, including, without limitation, on or through any other CellCoin Wallet Company apps or any CellCoin Wallet Company websites (including, without limitation, websites you may access through the App), through our social media pages or other presences on third-party websites, over the phone, by mail or in person; or
● You provide to, or is collected by, any third party.
Children Under the Age of 13
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We may collect information from and about users of the App:
● Directly from you when you provide it to us in connection with the App; and
● Automatically when you use the App.
In general, you should be aware of the following CellCoin Wallet Company practices:
● The information we collect from you will be transmitted to us and will be processed in the United States. Except to the extent otherwise required by conflicting non-U.S. privacy laws, such information will be protected by United States laws, which may not be as protective as the laws in your country. The United States, European Economic Area Member States, and other countries all have different laws. When your information is moved from your home country to another country, the laws and rules that protect your personal information in the country to which your information is transferred may be different from those in the country in which you live. For example, the circumstances in which law enforcement can access personal information may vary from country to country. In particular, if your information is in the United States, it may be accessed by government authorities in accordance with the laws of the United States and its states.
Automatic Information Collection
When you download, access or use the App, we may automatically collect the following types of information about you and your use of the App:
● Anonymous Usage Data. We may collect certain anonymous details of your access to and use of the App, including, but not limited to, screens visits, error information, crash reports, transaction logs, and other usage metrics.
Clarifications Regarding Certain Information We Do Not Collect or See
● A "Wallet Seed" is a unique code that is provided to you by the App, through its direct interaction with the CellCoin block lattice network (i.e., without our involvement), when you first create a new wallet on the CellCoin block lattice network (a "Wallet") using the App. Your Wallet Seed is the only way for you to recover your Wallet on the CellCoin block lattice network and access any CellCoin currency that you store in your Wallet. Your Wallet Seed is stored on your device and is never sent to us. Therefore, you are solely responsible for the security and safeguarding your Wallet Seed. We do not record, store or have access to your Wallet Seed and we cannot recover it for you if you lose it.
● Any CellCoin currency that you choose to hold, store, manage, receive, send or transmit using the App, and any balance or transaction information relating to it, are never held, stored, known, managed, received, sent or transmitted by CellCoin Wallet Company. You are solely responsible for the security and privacy of your own CellCoin currency and information relating to it.
● We do not track the location of your device through the App.
● We do not collect your name or contact information through the App.
● We do not retain copies of your transaction history, so if you delete the App your transaction history will be permanently lost.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect about you through the App to:
● Provide you with, operate and maintain the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us;
● Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
● Give you notices about the App and your use of it;
● Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it; and
● Improve the App and our other products and services;
The usage information we collect helps us to improve the App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to, among other things:
● Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
● Make the App more efficient;
● Make improvements to the App; and
● Recognize your device when you use the App.
Disclosure of Your Information
In addition, we may disclose information (including, without limitation, personal information) that we collect or you provide to us:
● To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
● To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
● To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of CellCoin Wallet Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by CellCoin Wallet Company about the App users is among the assets transferred;
● To fulfill the purpose(s) for which you provide it;
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
● With your consent;
● To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
● To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the End User License Agreement for the App (available for the iOS version of the App in the "Settings" panel of the App or at https://cellcoin.cc/terms#ios and for the Android version of the App in the "Settings" panel of the App or at https://cellcoin.cc/terms#android if applicable; and
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of CellCoin Wallet Company, our customers or others (which includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection).
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. While we endeavor to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted or collected through the App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide and will not have any liability for disclosure of your personal information due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties during or after transmission or collection.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where the App has given you a Wallet Seed, you are solely responsible for keeping this Wallet Seed confidential, as it can be used to access your Wallet and any CellCoin currency you store in your Wallet. You should not share your Wallet Seed with anyone. We do not receive, collect, record, store or have access to your Wallet Seed and we cannot recover them for you if you lose them.
Effective Date: June 19, 2018